Jan. 12, 2016 UPDATE: Access to Lynda.com is now available!
Flyers posted at VSCC locations declare:
[blockquote author=”” link=”” target=”_blank”]Learn a new skill free! Do something today that will benefit your future. Full access to Lynda.com content will be available to VSCC students, staff, and faculty in: JANUARY 2016. [/blockquote]
What does this mean?
Lynda.com is the “gold standard” leader in online training content. Lynda.com offers 6,000 courses in 5 languages + more than 110,000 tutorials with new content added weekly – available 24/7. Topics and courses offered by Lynda.com includes:
- Developer Training + Tutorials (learn how to code, build web applications, program …)
- Design Training + Tutorials (learn graphic design skills, Illustrator or InDesign, typography …)
- Web Courses + Training (learn web design and user experience [UX] skills …)
- Photography Courses + Classes (learn everything from gear to technique including lighting, photo editing …)
- Business Courses + Training (learn Microsoft Office applications, project management, negotiation, leadership, and marketing …)
- Education + Elearning (learn new classroom technologies and instructional techniques …)
- 3D + Animation + Tutorials (learn how to build virtual worlds through animation and 3d modeling applications …)
- Video Training Tutorials (learn videography skills and applications such as iMovie and Final Cut Pro …)
- Audio + Music Tutorials (learn how to record, mix, produce and sound engineer …)
With Vol State’s access to Lynda.com *you* will be able to learn the skills you need to be successful: in your VSCC classes, in your workplace, and in your life.
Don’t forget –
Lynda.com will be available from the library’s website in JANUARY 2016!
Lynda.com is being made available at Vol State through a partnership between the Information Technology Department and Thigpen Library. The college subscription is funded by TAF.