How to: Report AttendancePosted by in HowTo
- Log into the My VolState portal at https://portal.volstate.edu/.
- Click on the “Banner” tab.
- Locate the “Faculty-and-Advisors-Menu”. By default it is in the right-hand column below the “Personal-Information” menu.
- Click the “Attendance Reporting” link.
- Choose the term from the select menu and click the submit button.
- The “Select CRN” screen will display all your courses for the selected term. Choose one from the select box and click the submit button.
- Choose the proper attendance status for each student and click the submit button.
- To report attendance for another course in the same term, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “CRN Selection“ link.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.