How to: View your gradesPosted by in HowTo
- Log into the My VolState portal at https://portal.volstate.edu/.
- Click on the “Academics” tab.
- Locate the “Student Grades” channel. By default it’s at the top of the left-hand column.
- Select the semester (“term”) for the grades you want to view and click the “Go” button;i>
- If you want to see how this semester’s grades affect your overall GPA, click the “Final” link at the bottom of the grade report. You’ll be taken to the “Final Grades” screen.
- At the bottom of the page you will see the “Undergraduate Summary” section. The far right-hand column of this table is your GPA. The “Cumulative” row shows your GPA calculated over all semesters here at Vol State.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.