How To: Register for a classPosted by in HowTo
Click the screen shots below to view them full size.
- Log in at portal.volstate.edu.
- Click on the “Academics” tab.
- Find the “Registration Tools” channel; by default, it is the 2nd box down in the left-hand column.
- Click on the “Look Up Classes” link.
- The Select Term screen will open in a new tab. Select the term you want to register for from the select box.
- You have a lot of advanced search options on the Look Up Classes screen. Those are worthy of their own entry in the future. For now just select the subject area you are interested in, scroll to the bottom of the screen, and click the “Class Search” button.
- Find a section of the class you want to sign up for, check the box next to that class in the far left-hand column of the search results table. If a class does not have a check box in that column then it may be full or there may be a hold preventing you from registering.
- Once you have checked the box for the row of the class you wish to register for click the “Register” button to sign up for the class.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.