How to: Find your academic advisorPosted by in HowTo
- Log into the My VolState portal at https://portal.volstate.edu/.
- Click on the “Academics” tab.
- Locate the “Academic Profile” channel. By default it’s the 3rd box in the left-hand column.
- At the bottom of this channel you will see an “Advisors” section. Click the envelope icon to email your advisor. Your advisor’s name is also shown.
- If you need a phone number or an office location for your advisor, use the “People Finder” channel on the “Search” tab.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.