- Need to read a textbook? Ask at the long, tall desk (1st floor; left-hand side inside Library). Many faculty have provided a textbook for 2 hours use in the Library only. You will need your Vol State I.D. to check out the textbook and any library materials.
- Need to use a computer? Know your Vol State username and password to log in to a computer. Ask the computer lab assistant for help (1st floor; main aisle and close to the photocopying room).
- Need to make a photocopy? Can do! 10 cents a page.
- Need help finding a book, magazine, newspaper or journal article? Ask the person at the first desk on the right inside the Library.
- Need help @ the Livingston, McGavock or Springfield libraries? On-site staff are there to help you. Please call 615-230-3405 for more help or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ask for help! Everybody on the Thigpen Library staff wants you to have a successful semester!